Why outsource? 10 reasons for outsourcing to PfB Collection!
1. You save money. With outsourcing, you can save 20-30% of costs. For example, by saving on salaries because you pay only for the result of the recovery or process and get around mandatory taxes on employees, reduce head office overhead and reduce internal training costs due to lower employee turnover.
2. Delegating some functions saves time and gives the opportunity to develop;
3. Affects efficiency gains, significant personnel flexibility, and better operational control;
4. Increases the rate of repayment of existing debts;
5. Improves your company's financial flows;
6. Allows you to retain customer loyalty to your company;
7. When dealing with non-payers - we act quickly and efficiently thanks to the information about different types of debtors obtained through our own experience and the creation of a «non-payer's portrait»;
8. Direct work with highly qualified bailiffs;
9. This's what your competitors do;
10. Transparency - you get detailed reports
Accounts receivable management
Uncollectible accounts receivable represents direct losses.
Overdue receivables slow down the turnover of assets, force to take measures to recover it and spend additional funds (lawyers, litigation costs, etc.)
To ensure normal solvency of the enterprise an effective system of receivables management is necessary. It's a complex of measures aimed at solving the main problem: preventing the formation of uncollectible debts.
Its solution implies the implementation of both recovery and preventive measures.
4 methods of accounts receivable management. Their application implies the existence of an already formed debt. The obligation acquires this status only after the expiration of the term of its repayment. Management of already formed accounts receivable is a complex of measures for its recovery.
- Debt Inventory. Any company needs to regularly monitor and analyze settlements with its counterparties. This makes it possible to identify overdue debts in a timely manner and take measures to recover them.
- Work with debtors. Work in this area consists of analyzing the contracts, determining deadlines for fulfilling obligations, checking payments, and informing parties about the status of the payments.
- Analysis of collection costs. When an overdue accounts receivable is discovered, it's worthwhile to estimate the costs of its collection. Add to this the time for all these procedures and the annoyance that goes along with them.
- Solvency check. Accounts receivable management includes checking the solvency of the counterparty. The first thing to do is to check it for bankruptcy and liquidation.
Collection of accounts receivable
Collection of accounts receivables involves five stages:
- Pre-collection - texting and Interactive Voice Messages a few days before a scheduled payment.
- Soft collection – obtaining explanations from the debtor by phone about the planned date of payment and the reasons for delay in the case of delay from 1 to 60 days.
- Field collection – contacting the debtor if the payment is overdue for 60 to 120 days.
- Legal collection – preparation and filing of a statement of claim, support during court proceedings, obtaining a writ of execution.
- Hard collection – support for enforcement proceedings.
An alternative to the above algorithm is one of the following options:
1. Contacting debt collectors.
- Under an agency agreement - all documents for the collection of the debt are transferred for a fee, which depends on the amount recovered.
- Sale (cession). If you don't want to engage in litigation and enforcement proceedings, you can sell your debt assets to a collection agency or interested party. The debt is sold at a big discount. All the difficulties and costs of collecting the debt are borne by the buyer of the debt. In this case, the creditor receives a part of the principal debt in actual money and straight away.
2. Write-off. Uncollectible receivables with expired limitation period and debts recognized by bailiffs as uncollectible shall be written off. They cannot hang on the balance sheet endlessly.
Cession - Assignment of claim (sale of debt)
Accelerated receipt of cash, which improves cash flow and provides partial coverage of debts deemed uncollectible.
Who is it for? Companies and organizations that, as a result of their activities, accumulate a portfolio of compromised debts.
Legal assistance in the specialized field
Representation and defense of the client's interests in courts and other bodies. This process involves:
- - Analysis and formation of a case, drafting and filing applications for a preliminary judicial review of the case
- - Initiating the process in court
- - Receipt of the enforcement document and transfer of the case to the stage of compulsory execution.
I took a loan from the bank, but I'm getting calls from collectors. Why?
Because of late payment of the loan, the borrower accumulates overdue debts. In such a situation, the creditor (bank, microfinance organization, etc.) has the right to hire a collection agency to collect the debt.
If an employee of a collection agency called you, it means that the creditor has transferred your debt to a collection company.
On what basis debt collectors can claim a debt?
Agency agreement – this means that collectors represent the interests of the creditor and provide him with services to recover overdue debts for a certain fee.
Cession agreement (assignments of claims) – means that the collection company has bought your debt and all the rights of the original creditor are transferred to it. Now you'll have to pay the debt to the collection company.
How is the debt amount composed?
When you receive a loan, you signed a loan agreement with the creditor, which contains the terms and conditions of the loan, the amount of the loan, the term of the loan, the interest, the monthly payment, and so on. If you have a debt, then you have violated one or more conditions of the loan agreement: you didn't make a full payment; you missed a payment, i.e. you made it late or didn't make the payment at all.
Your debt may consist of the amount of the main debt + interest + various commissions for additional connected options and services, within the terms of the loan agreement.
It may also include accrued fines and penalties for late payments on the loan, in accordance with the terms of the loan agreement. For accurate information, we recommend that you contact a consultant as the owed amount is changing daily.
Why should I talk to debt collectors? I could simply not answer their calls.
Cooperation with a collection agency is beneficial to the debtor.
The task of the collector is to offer the best conditions for repayment of the debt, a discount, a feasible schedule of payments, based on each specific situation. If you don't come into contact and don't pay the debt, the creditor has the right to sue the debtor, get a writ of execution and then pass it to the bailiffs. This can lead to the arrest of accounts, property, and the ban on traveling abroad. The unpaid overdue debt will be reflected in your credit history. And if in the future you decide to take a new loan, the bank will most probably refuse to provide you with the necessary funds.
Cooperating with a collection agency can help you correct this unpleasant situation. You can make monthly payments according to a schedule that is convenient for you.
Will anti-collectors help to get rid of debt?
Anti-collection agencies are essentially legal bureaus that provide consulting services. They cannot influence the amount of the debt and its existence, as well as the collection process. The right to claim the debt belongs to the creditor and he is entitled to perform all possible legal actions to recover the funds, including involving collection agencies in the process.
When applying for the services of anti-collectors, remember that you pay only for advice and legal support. This will only postpone the payment, but will not rid you of the recovery of funds in a voluntary or compulsory manner.
If I have temporary difficulties and can't pay yet, what should I do?
In some cases, the debt can be restructured. If, for reasonable and solid reasons, you are not able to pay the whole amount of your debt at once, you can try to restructure your debt. Our specialists will tell you in detail about your options for debt restructuring and will offer you the best program.
What to do if I get a call regarding a debt that has already been paid?
In this situation you need to call us on 022 88 51 51 or 068111 535 and tell us on which number you receive calls and to what name, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and send the phone number and name in a letter. We will check everything.
How to join the PfB Collection?
All the company's open positions are posted on job search sites. To be considered for a vacancy, we need to receive your CV at email@example.com. If you meet the stated requirements, our recruiter will contact you and inform you of the next steps.
Does your company have additional trainings?
Yes, of course! All employees receive mandatory induction training. We also organize trainings in Excel, stress management, Microsoft Office 365, etc. Working for us, you are constantly learning new things.
Our goal is to help you become an expert in your field.
What are the career opportunities at your company?
We evaluate each employee based on his or her performance. If you contribute to the development of the company, are responsible and diligent, we'll consider you in the first place when we open a top position. We are for promoting our colleagues in their careers.
What are your working conditions?
We have a new office and comfortable workplaces. We organize at least 2 corporate events a year for our employees, orginize training sessions, order sweets to the office. We also have a corporate library with the latest business literature.
What's the overall atmosphere in your office like?
We are very funny and friendly! And in fact, everyone is on the same page! The team is young, the guys are ambitious, so we know how to roll!